Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: our next OOR meeting - Tue 2014.07.15

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:21:17 -0400
The week of July 15 is mostly difficult for me for an extended call due to family vacation.
If you go ahead and schedule something, however, I will do my best to try to make it for at least part of the time, but big, family planned events may pop up.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Independent Consultant