Re: [oor-forum] Proceedings: OOR Infrastructure Discussion: "SOCoP-OOR a

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:47:07 -0800
Dear Ken & Till,    (01)

> More urgently, I need some input from KenBaclawski & TillMossakowski
> regarding the focus of next Tuesday's OOR-Hackathon (n.05 - Tue
> 2013.11.19) ... I need their session plan, so we can set up the
> session page, and prepare for that hackathon session.    (02)

[ppy] I don't believe I have heard back from you guys yet. I will need
to put together the session page (and announce the session -
preferred), or announce a cancellation of the event (not preferred -
but need to, if so.)    (03)

Please advise your disposition, on what we should be doing for the OOR
Hackathon n.05 (tomorrow), by return email!    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (05)

p.s. if you had already sent me a response earlier, please resend, as
I must have missed it somehow.