[oor-forum] community session on "Meta-Ontology for Ontology Categories"

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:52:03 -0700
Thanks, Mike. It's important that we have you there. We have time to
explore for a better date for this community session on "Meta-Ontology
for Ontology Categories."    (01)

>> In particular, we had some preliminary discussion on how we might
>> approach the issue of categorizing ontologies, and decided that we
>> will host a community session to collect input, discuss, and gain
>> consensus on the approach towards the "Meta-Ontology for Ontology
>> Categories" - this is now (tentatively) scheduled for Tue 2013.09.24 -
>> start-time: 7:00am PDT / 10:00am EDT / 4:00pm CEST / 3:00pm BST / 1400
>> UTC.
>>
>> ...  We hope stewards of current and developing ontology repositories
>> (folks from BioPortal, SOCoP-OOR, COLORE, Ontohub, and various OOR
>> nodes ... and other domain ontology repositories, like, for Standards,
>> SpacePortal, etc. )  will join us in that session, share their
>> thoughts and help develop a consensus. *** Please advise (within this
>> week) if anyone (who plans to participate, but) feels that we should
>> pick a different date; otherwise, we will proceed to organize this
>> event on the Sep-24 date.    (02)

Everyone (concerned; or mentioned above) let's see what would be a
best date to have this :    (03)

(i) Tue 2013.09.17    (04)

(ii) Tue 2013.09.24 - no from MikeBennett    (05)

(iii) Tue 2013.10.01    (06)

Please advise if either one of the above dates is a no for you. Please
respond now (not a commitment, but just an indication to help us fix a
date first.)    (07)

Thanks & regards. =ppy