Re: [oor-forum] OOR "Hackathon" session-01 : "OOR-Ontohub-Gatekeeper API

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:42:35 -0700
Dear Till,    (01)

Thank you.    (02)

> [TM] See http://www.omg.org/spec/IDL35/
>  I can send you the document if you do
> not have access to it (it seems that beta documents are sometimes
> accessible for OMG members only).    (03)

[ppy] I got challenged by the OMG authentication (which I don't have,
not being an OMG member myself) and therefore,couldn't access the
document. I'd like to look at it. If you/we can get OMG people to
grant permission for us to share openly, that would be even better ...
we can ask if they show up tomorrow.    (04)

Thanks & regards. =ppy