[oor-forum] Next OOR Team Meeting - Tue 2013.05.21 - preparation

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 10:39:01 -0700
Dear ALL,    (01)

Now that the Ontology Summit 2013 is over, we should get back to our
normal OOR meeting and development routines.    (02)

We obviously did make a lot of progress while the Summit was in
session, by way of OOR members' participation there, particularly in
the Summit organization work, and in the OntologySummit2013 hackathon
activities.    (03)

We weren't meeting (as I was hoping we could) last and this Tuesday,
as those two days were pre-reserved by NancyWiegand/SOCoP (with their
workshop of May-7), and the MichaelGruninger/CLv2 (with their May-14
team meeting, tomorrow.)    (04)

I would, therefore, want to have our next regular OOR Team meeting on
Tue 2013.05.21 and pick up from where we left off. Before I tie down
the date/time/agenda ... I would like to see some responses - assuming
the date is Tue May-21, and the meeting is 1.5-Hours - on whether we
should start that meeting at:    (05)

(a) 7:00am PDT / 10:00am EDT / 4:00pm CEST / 3:00pm BST / 14:00 UTC
(b) 7:30am PDT / 10:30am EDT / 4:30pm CEST / 3:30pm BST / 14:30 UTC
(c) 8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT / 5:30pm CEST / 4:30pm BST / 15:30 UTC    (06)

I need (especially) to hear from all core members of the team on which
of the above are viable for you (and your preferences, if any.) We can
use this information to set the regular meeting time for the next few
months too. ... Please respond NOW (or, hopefully, within the next 36
hours.)    (07)

... among other things, I have a request from TillMossakowski to
listing us (the OOR initiative) as a  cooperation partner in his
upcoming OntoLATIN proposal. I expect him to come tell us what he has
in mind, and then take a straw vote to officiate/lock-in our intent of
this support during this meeting.    (08)

Please raise any other issue (on top of the stock agenda items we'd
usually cover in our monthly regular calls) that you want to see on
this meeting's agenda too, in the mean time.    (09)

Thanks & regards. =ppy
--    (010)