[oor-forum] Proceedings: OOR team conference call - Tue 2013.01.15 - nex

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Luciano, Joanne S." <luciaj2@xxxxxxx>, "Solbrig, Harold R." <Solbrig.Harold@xxxxxxxx>, Tania Tudorache <tudorache@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Trish Whetzel <whetzel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:51:52 -0800
Dear ALL,    (01)

The full proceedings of the last OOR Team conference call is now
available on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2013_01_15
... please review (and, for those who were there, please edit as appropriate.)    (02)

As discussed earlier during our 2012.12.11 discussion we decided we
will not be doing standalone OOR meetings, but will be merging the OOR
discourse into OntologySummit2013-related discussions/sessions, while
the Summit is in session.    (03)

In view of schedule conflict various key members of the team is
running into, we need to set up a different meeting time for this
call. One possible suggestion is to do it on alternate Fridays (quite
possibly on weeks when the OntologySummit organizing committee is not
meeting - like this Fri Jan-25).    (04)

I have set up a doodle poll
at: http://www.doodle.com/55wawkczhiuteyze    (05)

To all who may be supporting this effort, please advise availability
this Fridays (Jan-25, 1-Hr call, and possibly subsequent, alternate
Fridays but we can discuss that at our first meeting on this effort.)
... I look forward to receiving responses (within the next 24 hours)
especially from the following folks, if at all possible.
Attn: KenBaclawski, MikeDean, MichaelGruninger, JoanneLuciano,
YuriyMilov, TillMossakowski, LeoObrst, ToddSchneider, HaroldSolbrig,
TaniaTudorache, TrishWhetzel PeterYim    (06)

... other candidate teammates we would hope to engage (as recommended
by various members of the OntologySummmit organizing committee) are:
PaulAlexander, KingsleyIdehen, DavidLeal, AnatolyLevenchuk,
SimonSpero, ...    (07)

Thanks & regards. =ppy