[oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - on "Strategy, Tactics & Action Pl

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:15:49 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_11_20    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

This is the continuation of our OOR Strategy discussion from Nov-6. In
tomorrow session, we are expected to delve into how we might implement
the refined strategy, which we adopted during the last (Nov-6) session
- i.e. how we can best we will re-focus our OOR efforts to revolve
around: (I) BigData-BigSystems (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012 ), and (II)
Ontology-based Standards (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyBasedStandards ).    (03)

We need you at this very important meeting, please make time to come
join us to guide how OOR should be moving ahead toward, and map out
the tactics and action plans that will effectively put the refined
strategy in place.    (04)

*** Important ***    (05)

Do note that we have agreed to move the regular OOR meeting slot one
hour earlier. Therefore, please pay attention to the meeting start
time (below.)    (06)