Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - on "Strategy (& Funding)" - T

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mike Bennett <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 14:24:32 +0000
Hi Peter,    (01)

I have a standing call until 11am Eastern and will join the call
after that.    (02)

Best regards,    (03)

Mike    (04)

On 01/11/2012 20:10, Peter Yim wrote:
> Dear All,
>

>    * Important Message *
>
> For a combination of reasons (people traveling, weather, etc.) we only
> had a few of the folks showing up at the last call. We had some
> discussion (see proceedings at:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_10_09
> ) but decided that we will defer the discussion of this very important
> matter on tweaking the OOR Strategy (and discuss funding also) at the
> next OOR team meeting on Tue 6-Nov-2012.
>
> Also, to get some of our friends from Europe to join us, there was a
> suggestion that we start the meeting one hour earlier. That means, we
> are aiming at:
>
> * Topic: OOR Strategy (and Funding)
>
> * Session Co-chairs: Ken Baclawski & Peter Yim
>
> * Date: Tuesday, 6-Nov-2012
>
> * Start time: 7:30am PST / 10:30am EST / 4:30pm CET / 15:30pm GMT/UTC
> ** worldclock:
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=6&year=2012&hour=7&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
> ** Duration: ~1.5 Hour
>
> Developing agenda and other meeting details will be (by the time of the call)
>on
> the session page at:
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_11_06
>
> If anyone who had planned to join us has serious objection to this,
> please raise it (by responding on this thread) now. Otherwise, please
> note that the timing and key topic for our OOR team meeting as above.
>

> Thanks & regards. =ppy
> --
>

> On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Subject: Re: OOR Team Conference Call - on "Strategy & Funding" - Tue
>2012.10.09
>> Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_10_09
>>

>> = REMINDER =
>>
>> Our monthly OOR Team conference call is coming up tomorrow (Tue
>> 2012.10.09). Since we have just had a regular team meeting with status
>> reviews not too long ago, we have (at our last meeting on Sep-18)
>> decided to devote tomorrow meeting slot to discussing overall "OOR
>> Strategy and Funding".
>>
>> Input from all active OOR members will be important to fine tune the
>> direction we are going, and to keeping us relevant; so, please make
>> sure you can come join us at the meeting tomorrow.
>>

>> * Topic: OOR Strategy and Funding
>>
>> * Session Co-chairs: Ken Baclawski & Peter Yim
>>
>> * Date: Tuesday, 9-Oct-2012
>>
>> * Start time: 8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT / 5:30pm CEST / 4:30pm GMT / 15:30 UTC
>> ** worldclock:
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=9&year=2012&hour=8&min=30&sec=0&p1=224
>> ** Duration: ~1.5 Hour
>>
>> Agenda and other meeting details will be (by the time of the call) on
>> the session page at:
>> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_10_09

> [...]

Mike Bennett
Director
Hypercube Ltd.
89 Worship Street
London EC2A 2BF
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7917 9522
Mob: +44 (0) 7721 420 730
www.hypercube.co.uk
Registered in England and Wales No. 2461068    (06)