[oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Tue 2012.09.18

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:46:25 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_09_18    (01)

= ANNOUNCEMENT =    (02)

In the view of the fact that we canceled the monthly OOR Team Call
earlier this month, and that the planned "OOR Content-IV: FOIS
Ontologies" session (originally slated for Sep-18) needs to be
postponed because of speaker schedule conflicts, we are going to use
the OOR event slot next Tuesday (2012.09.18) to hold our regular OOR
Team Meeting.    (03)