[oor-forum] OOR Development Workshop VIII - Tue 2012.05.22

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 12:15:51 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2012_05_22    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

Topic: "Getting OOR Development Going - Take-VIII"    (03)

Session Chair: Mike Dean (Raytheon-BBN)    (04)

This is a reminder that we will be having our 8th OOR Development
Workshop on Tue 2012.05.22 and it is coming up tomorrow. ... RSVP now
(details below!)    (05)

The OOR Development Workshop series is devoted to the discussion and
synchronization of the various development efforts toward the OOR
system and platform.    (06)

This workshop session will focus on:
* code contributors to compare notes on "adding tabs"
* discussion on how we can continue to engage the other potential code
contributors
* review our code development focus and direction, to make sure we
stay relevant to external changes and standardization efforts
* coordinate near-term and medium term OOR development efforts    (07)