Re: [oor-forum] OOR Architecture & API Workshop-XI - Tue 2012.03.20

To: John F Sowa <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:52:22 -0400

John,

While I can't disagree with your suggestions, from an
OOR perspective the issue I attempted to raise was
more pragmatic in nature. That is, we assumed that
every OOR representation language module would have
a way to graphically represent an ontology. This is
an incorrect (implicit) assumption. We'll need to
modify the requirements to reflect this.

Some of the notions of a foundational logic you listed
may prove useful in specifying OOR UI requirements.

Todd

Inactive hide details for John F Sowa ---04/03/2012 10:42:41 AM---On 3/20/2012 1:11 PM, Todd J Schneider wrote: > We discoveredJohn F Sowa ---04/03/2012 10:42:41 AM---On 3/20/2012 1:11 PM, Todd J Schneider wrote: > We discovered we had an implicit assumption that the