[oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - "Getting OOR Development Going -

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:11:02 -0800
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2011_11_08    (01)

= REMINDER =    (02)

This is a reminder that we will be having OOR-dev workshop coming up
tomorrow, Tuesday (Nov-8) ... ALL developers planning to contribute
code to OOR should make their best attempt to attend, as we are going
to make some tactical planning and decisions and get ourselves
organized.    (03)

Folks should pay special attention to the time of this event, as both
the US and Europe are back to Standard Time (winter time) already!    (04)

...  Please also note that we are calling into a new conference
bridge, which support connections from your landline, mobile phone,
*as well as* free skype connection (if you are doing it from your
Internet enabled device/computer), note the new dial-in information on
the session page!    (05)