[oor-forum] Fwd: [bioportal-announce] REMINDER: BioPortal User Survey -

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:38:58 -0700
Fyi ...    (01)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cassandra Petrachenko <cpetrach@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 2:45 PM
Subject: [bioportal-announce] REMINDER: BioPortal User Survey - closes July 15
To: bioportal-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (02)

Dear BioPortal User:    (03)

Thanks to everyone who has completed our survey!    (04)

The BioPortal User Survey will be open for one more week. If you have
a few minutes and haven't yet provided us with your feedback, we would
appreciate your help: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GX77Q5J    (05)

Regards,    (06)

Cassandra L. Petrachenko
Research Associate
The CHISEL Group, University of Victoria
http://www.thechiselgroup.org
250-472-5775    (07)