Re: [oor-forum] upcoming OOR conference calls - 1-July (no meeting) & 8-

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:48:47 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

A couple of people has since reminded me that Fri 2011.07.01 is the
beginning of a long holiday weekend in the US (that's the July 4th -
US Independence Day weekend!) and has suggested that we cancel the
regular OOR team meeting. ... Since we don't have anything really
urgent that absolutely needs to be transacted that day, I also agree
we should cancel (unless someone violently object now!)    (02)

As such, please note that there will be NO OOR Meeting this Friday
July-1  ... (unless subsequently announced otherwise .)    (03)

Happy July 4th (for our US members)!    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

p.s.  I still owe people the follow-up on the logo selection ... I am
back at work now (after being sick), so allow me to handle them some
time this week. Sorry for the delay, everyone!   =ppy