Re: [oor-forum] OOR architecture & API Workshop - Fri 2011.03.04 & 11

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 09:26:25 -0800
The proceedings (including audio recording of the session and
chat-transcript) are now online.    (01)

For those who were not able to join us today, please catch up.    (02)

We hope to make better progress on this, and the those present today
have agreed that we will meet again next Friday, same time, for one
hour (not 2), to continue the work.    (03)

Therefor ... (please mark your calendars) ...    (04)

= OOR architecture & API Workshop-II - Fri 2011.03.11 =    (05)