[oor-forum] New OOR sandbox

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: kenb <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:38:15 -0500 (EST)
*Important Note* - We will soon be forking the OOR source code from the
BioPortal source code. When this happens we will start afresh on the OOR
sandbox content (i.e. uploaded ontologies). Those who have uploaded
ontologies so far should note down the ontologies they need, and possibly
contact the authors to upload them again if they don't show up.
Presumably, the content related to biomedicine that was previously
federated from BioPortal will not be there any longer, at least not
automatically.    (01)

-- Ken Baclawski    (02)