[oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2010.09.03

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:53:51 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_09_03    (01)

Since we had a consensus to postpone the OOR "fork" session (which was
originally scheduled for Sep-3), the session tomorrow will revert back
to a regular OOR-team conference call. We will, though, hope to take
the opportunity to use that time to work up the next level of details
on the upcoming 5 virtual sessions. Therefore, if you are involved in
(co-organizing, chairing, speaking, ... etc.) the "OOR-fork", "CL
support for OOR" or the 3 "OOR-IPR" events, please try to join us at
the call (or, provide email input, if you can't.)    (02)

= REMINDER =    (03)