Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2010.08.06

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Cameron Ross <cross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:33:07 -0400
Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this Friday's meeting as I will be travelling for the remainder of this week and all of next week.

Cameron.

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_08_06

= REMINDER =

* Date: Friday, 6-Aug-2010
* Start Time: 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CEST / 5:00pm BST / 16:00 UTC
 o ref: World Clock -
 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=8&day=6&year=2010&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
 * Expected Call Duration: 1.0~1.5 Hour(s)
 * Dial-in Number:
 o from US: 1-218-844-8060 (domestic long distance cost will apply)
 + Conference ID: "4389979#"
 o ... more dial-in numbers (from Europe) will be available on the session page

The session page with agenda, etc. will be up, by the time of the call,
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_08_06

In particular, we want to be covering the following:
(ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_08_06#nid2FNN
)

* review of last meeting's action items - attn: Gruninger, Bateman,
Obrst, Alexander & Dean - ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2010_07_23#nid2FJB

* review of last meeting's action items
* revisit schedule and plans for the following upcoming events:
** Plan out the upcoming Joint SIO-OOR-Ontolog Panel Discussion:
"Common Logic (CL) Support for OOR" - Chair: JohnSowa - Panelists:
JohnBateman, MichaelGruninger, AdamPease, CameronRoss, PatHayes -
ConferenceCall_2010_09_10 {nid 2FNP}
** tie down the date for a session to discuss how we should manage to
incorporate various ongoing OOR-related software development efforts,
and how best to "branch" from the BioPortal codebase, and stay
synergistic - [Dean, Noy, Baclawski, Garcia, Bateman, Gruninger, Ross,
et. al.]
** progress report on the upcoming Joint [[OOR]]-[[Ontolog]]-[[NCBO]]
"IPR" Panel Sessions [PeterYim, CameronRoss, MarkMusen]
** possibly get some organization and planning status on the two
tracks of the "Content" Panel Sessions ... and picking new labels and
dates - PatCassidy (& DeniseBedford ?)
* get updates on members' OOR-related activities

... Please suggest any other agenda ideas you may have directly to the
wiki session page, or via this thread.

RSVP ... add your name to the expected attendee list on the session
page or email me offline.

Talk to you all this Friday!

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Kojeware Corporation