Re: [oor-forum] OOR "Content" Panel Session Planning conference call - F

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Todd J Schneider <todd.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:50:29 -0500
Peter,    (01)

Sorry, but I'll have to miss another team call. I should be in the dentist
chair (for surgery).    (02)

Cheers.    (03)

Todd
+1.703.204.6463 (Wired)
+1.703.655.8826 (NotWired)    (04)

This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the
addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
any information contained in this message.     (05)

If you have received this message in error, please so advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete this message.
Thank you for your cooperation.    (06)