[oor-forum] New [oor-users] mailing list deployed

To: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: CIM3 SysAdmin <admin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:29:57 -0700
Further to our discussion at the 30-Jul-2009 Ontolog-OOR Panel session
(ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_07_30#nid20PT
), the new [oor-users] archived mailing list is now operational.    (01)

Anyone who wants to be subscribed to this list can do so by sending a
blank email (from the subscribing address)
to: oor-users-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and then proceed according to the
instructions received from the system.
(You'll need to make sure that system message doesn't get caught by
your spam filter, though. Therefore, if you haven't received anything
from the mailing-list system after a few minutes, you'd probably want
to check your spam folder to see if it is caught in there.)    (02)

Alternatively, one can also subscribe himself or herself at the "List
Info page"
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/mailman/listinfo/oor-users
(one may also configure his/her subscription or unsubscribe from the
list at that page too.)    (03)

Feel free to email me if there is any question.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy