Re: [oor-forum] Ontology registry

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 09:36:40 -0400
Hi Pat,
as Peter noted in another message, the OOR group has already made
available a Sandbox
repository that is based on the BioPortal architecture. Currently, this
is restricted to accepting
ontologies in OWL and other formats used in BioPortal. I have a student
who just started in
the last couple of weeks, and his job is to generalize this to handle
Common Logic ontologies.    (01)

- michael    (02)

Patrick Cassidy wrote:    (03)