Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2009.05.01

To: Carlos Rueda <carueda@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Simon.Cox@xxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 14:26:15 -0700
Hi Carlos,    (01)

Thank you for the message.    (02)

> [CR]  Have the minutes been updated?
> I'm particularly interested in the "Repository Workshop" topic
> proposed by Ken [1].    (03)

[ppy]  Yes ... we would usually have the notes from the meeting right
after (maybe a few minutes after) the call ends. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2009_05_01#nid1X5L    (04)

On a separate note, we did talk a bit about the planned panel session
(in June?) where we could discuss "BioPortal-based ontology repository
implementation and development" stuff. While Benjamin Dai (who will be
championing this session) wasn't at the call this morning, I guess
we'll probably have to start getting organized for that session. We
are definitely expecting you guys' (MBARI/MMI) involvement in this.    (05)

Regards.  =ppy