Re: [oor-forum] Open Ontology Repository panel discussion - Thu 2009.02.

To: Paul Buitelaar <paul.buitelaar@xxxxxxxx>, Andreas Harth <andreas.harth@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:35:51 -0800
Fantastic, Paul ... thanks you. Welcome aboard, Andreas. We'll look
forward to the talk.    (01)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (02)

P.S. All: by the way, I'm subscribing everyone (who is involved) to
the [oor-forum] mailing list, so that we are all kept abreast of the
OOR initiative's development. However, if anyone feels that the
traffic is too heavy, kindly configure the list delivery to either the
"digest" or "no mail" mode (by yourself, or just drop me a note.)
=ppy