Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2009.02.06

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 20:44:06 -0800
Peter, all,    (01)

We are desperately busy trying to recruit funds to further our
potential public instance of the OOR, so we will try to attend but
please understand if we can not make it this time.  We remain
intensely interested.    (02)

John Graybeal for MMI:
Carlos Rueda
Paul Alexander
Luis Bermudez    (03)

On Feb 4, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Peter Yim wrote:    (04)

> = REMINDER =
>
> * Date: Friday, Feb. 6, 2009
> * Start Time: 12:00pm EST / 9:00am PST / 6:00pm CET / 17:00 UTC
> o ref: World Clock -
>
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=2&day=6&year=2009&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
> * Expected Call Duration: 1.0~1.5 Hour(s)
> * Dial-in Number:
> o from US: +1-218-486-3600 (domestic long distance cost will apply)
> + Conference ID: "4389979#"
> o ... more dial-in numbers (from Europe) will be available on the
> session page
>
> * RSVP ... add you name to the expected attendee list on the session
> page, or email <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline to register your
> attendance.
>
> The session page with call details, agenda, etc.will be at (by the
> time of the call):
> http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2009_02_06
>
> Besides the regular agenda items, we will be spending time discussing
> the following:
> * preparing for the Thu Feb-19 "Getting OOR Development off the ground
> - Take-2" panel discussion session
> * standing up a first public instance of the OOR
>
> Please add your agenda ideas directly to the wiki session page, or via
> this thread.
>
> I look forward to talking to you all on Friday!
>

> Thanks & regards. =ppy
> --

> forum/
> Shared Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/