Re: [oor-forum] Slides on Open Ontology Repository Talk by Frank Olken a

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:40:50 -0700
> [FO] attached are copies of the slides I used yesterday 9/11/08 for my talk
> on Open Ontology Repository Initiative to the CENDI/NKOS workshop
> at the World Bank.  Formats are .pdf, .ppt, and .odp (OpenOffice Impress)    (01)

[ppy]  Great work, Frank! ... thank you for sharing this.    (02)

> [JFS]  Your slides present a good, crisp overview of the main points
> covered in the communique.  A copy of them should be stored on
> the wiki with cross references to and from the communique.    (03)

[ppy]  good thinking ... done!    (04)

I have uploaded Frank's slides to our shred file workspace. They can
now be found under:
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OOR/OOR-presentation--FrankOlken_20080911/    (05)

I have also added a link to the pdf version of that set of slides
under the the "Publications and References" section on the
OpenOntologyRepository homepage
- see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository#nid1LSM
... and, of course, that OpenOntologyRepository has been referenceable
from the OntologySummit2008 page all along -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2008#nid16TI    (06)

Regards.  =ppy