Re: [oor-forum] OOR Team Conference Call - Fri 2008.06.20

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:39:55 -0700
Sorry, folks ... there is a change of plan ....    (01)

The  Jun-27 date turns out to be less viable than we had previously
thought. I have to give up on that day and re-schedule this discussion
session again.    (02)

Stay tuned ... I'll try to come up with another date for the session
soon (I hope!)    (03)

Have a good weekend, everyone!  =ppy