[oor-forum] OOR temporary working groups: please join up!

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:26:20 -0400

All,

At yesterday’s OOR team conference all (http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/ConferenceCall_2008_05_09), due to lack of time we discussed only the agenda items up to Planning under 3. Status Review and Discussion.

We agreed to break out the remaining agenda items as OOR temporary area working groups addressing a particular area, simply to move the effort forward: Planning, Resources & Funding, Use Cases & Requirements, Organization & Process.

We call on folks to notify the respective working group champions if they are interested in participating in a given working group. Note that these champions are not chairs and are simply persons who have agreed to temporarily lead the individual groups to move the entire OOR effort forward. One can be on as many working groups as one wants.

Please notify the following champions within the next 3 days that you are interested in participating in their respective groups.

Short-term Planning: Mike Dean, mdean@xxxxxxx

Resource & Funding: Ken Baclawski, ken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Use Cases & Requirements: K Goodier, kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx

Organization & Process: Peter Yim, peter.yim@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Information Discovery & Understanding, Command and Control Center

Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA