Re: [oor-forum] Fwd: New OWL page at University of Manchester

To: "OpenOntologyRepository-discussion" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 00:18:24 -0600
Pat    (01)

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/repository/browser?sort=DL+Expressivity&a
scending=false    (02)

Please paste the URI from above table in your web-browser and download
the XML.
Thereafter it depends what you want to do with the download (OWL).    (03)

I am going to now try and use OWL Browser.
Hope it helps.    (04)

Ravi    (05)

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect    (06)

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)    (07)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com    (08)

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational
endorsement.    (09)