oor-dev

[oor-dev] Accessing various OOR instances

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>, Nancy Wiegand <wiegand@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Till Mossakowski <Till.Mossakowski@xxxxxxx>, Christoph LANGE <christoph.lange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Oliver Kutz <okutz@xxxxxxx>, "Pouchard, Line Catherine" <pouchardlc@xxxxxxxx>, Carlos Rueda <carueda@xxxxxxxxx>, John Graybeal <jgraybeal@xxxxxxxx>, Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ray Fergerson <ray.fergerson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:46:22 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

I would want to thank all the instances that have agreed to be included in this.    (02)

I have just finished putting together an index page that helps people
get to various repositories that are on the 'broad' network of global
OOR instances .    (03)

The (near) final page is now at: http://oor.cim3.net/tmp/ ...
eventually, this will be the http://oor.net page    (04)

... those links are also featured at the top and bottom of the OOR
homepage as well -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenOntologyRepository, or now
simply: http://www.oor.net    (05)

Please take a look, and let me know if anything need to be modified.    (06)

We will be having a group of OOR-related ontology repository demos on
day-2 of the upcoming OntologySummit2012_Symposium (this coming
Friday). Which will provide the opportunity for us to report back to
the OntologySummit community, what has transpired since
OntologySummit2008 when had "Open Ontology Repository" as our summit
theme.    (07)

Regards. =ppy