oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] home page statistics

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul R Alexander <palexander@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:59:41 -0800
Mike,    (01)

If you set the ":stats" variable in the en.rb localization file to an
empty string then the UI should calculate information for the
"Statistics" section for you. The "Most Viewed" section is manually
calculated and input using whatever means you like. This information is
in the en.rb localization file as well, under the ":most_viewed"
variable.    (02)

Best,
Paul R Alexander
Web / UI Developer
NCBO BioPortal
Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research    (03)