oor-dev

[oor-dev] Fwd: Urgent! - options on the OOR_SandBox support for the SOCo

To: Ali SH <asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 02:58:26 -0700
THANK YOU very much, Ali. =ppy
--    (01)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ali SH <asaegyn+out@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 2:47 AM
Subject: Re: Urgent! - options on the OOR_SandBox support for the
SOCoP presentation (late Sep-2011)
To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tejas Parikh <tejas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ken Baclawski
<kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx>    (02)

Hi Peter,
Attached are the SVGs and PNGs. Unfortunately, Inkscape does not allow
an option to export in JPG format, though perhaps some other
(non-free?) editor would allow the export of SVG as JPEG.
I tried my best to match the colour to the Bioportal ones, but I
didn't have the RGB values, and just tried to match by sight. For
whatever reason, I could eye-drop the colour from the Bioportal logos
or rather, their RGB values didn't match what would come out.
Best,
Ali    (03)