oor-dev

[oor-dev] [OT] no "confidential" messages on this open forum please [was

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:54:17 -0700
Todd,    (01)

Ref. the footnote of your post ...    (02)

In view of our "open" IPR policy (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ), please
try to use a different email address for posting to this list, so that
it does not get encumbered by your corporate "Confidentiality"
footnote.    (03)

Kindly email or call me offline if there is any question.    (04)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy    (05)

Peter Yim
650.578.9998