oor-dev

Re: [oor-dev] sandbox Send Feedback

To: OpenOntologyRepository-development <oor-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Natasha Noy <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:17:26 -0700
Mike,    (01)

That feedback went to bioontology-support list, not to this one.
Another thing to be able to configure.    (02)

Thank you for the feedback! It seems that we need to factor out more
things to make them configurable.    (03)

Also, some of the things you were talking about we are fixing/working
on right now and will have in the next release that is coming up in
April.    (04)

Natasha    (05)

On Mar 20, 2009, at 11:03 AM, Mike Dean wrote:    (06)