[ontology-summit] Caveat Scriptor (was Re: Reminder: Ontology Summit 201

To: Ontology Summit 2010 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Simon Spero <sesuncedu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:19:36 -0400

Or just write an article for an open access journal?

https://scholarlyca.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/apple-academic-press/

On Sep 30, 2015 1:50 PM, "Dr. Cyrus F Nourani" <acdmkrd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ontology troopers there is time to send upto 25 pages to publish free
ASAP on volumes 1-4 enclosure: 2 page brief introduction now.

Dear colleagues, we saw your new impressive accomplishments and would
like to invite
you and group to
work with Apple Academic Press.

The editor of the forthcoming book series on Innovation Management and
Computing invites your chapter proposal. Innovation is the generation
and application of new ideas and skills to produce new products,
processes, and services that improve economics, sustainability, and
social prosperity. That includes management, design policy decisions,
innovation research, analysis, and best practice in enterprises,
public and private sector service organizations, government, regional
societies and economies.

The first volume will be on Innovation Management and Computing, and
the editor is seeking proposals now. Suggested topics for volume 1
include:
business model innovation
eco systems and context driven innovation modeling
strategic decision systems
economics modeling
enterprise modeling
predictive modeling
ERP and Innovation management
task process management
systems that assist to generate greater ideas faster
measuring relevant data on ECO systems
idea streams and innovation platforms
venture start-up management
innovation platforms
Please send your proposal to

SERIES EDITOR:
Cyrus F. Nourani, PhD

E-mail: Acdmkrd@xxxxxxxxx or cyrusfn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

For complete information on the series and other proposed volumes:
http://appleacademicpress.com/public_files/NEW_BOOKS_InnovationManagementandComputing.pdf