[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2016 Community Brainstorm Session Octo

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:58:39 -0400
You are cordially invited to join us at the upcoming virtual discussion session

http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/ConferenceCall_2015_10_01    (02)

= OntologySummit Theme: Community Brainstorm Session =    (03)

* Session Co-chairs:
MichaelGruninger (IAOA; U of Toronto)    (04)

* Topic:
Brainstorm Session on the OntologySummit2016 Theme: Community Input & Planning    (05)