[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2015 Track D session on Related Standa

To: Ontology Summit 2015 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Gruninger <gruninger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:30:34 -0500
The theme of this year's Ontology Summit is
Internet of Things: Toward Smart Networked Systems and Societies
and over the next three months, we will explore how ontologies can play
a significant role in the realization of smart networked systems and
societies in the Internet of Things.    (01)

You are cordially invited to our next session this coming Thursday
January 22 on the topic
Related Standards and Synergies for Emerging IoT Ontologies    (02)