Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2010: Panel Session-1 - Thu 2009.1

To: Ontology Summit 2010 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:23:04 -0800
A Huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated and contributed to
today's panel session. The input collected was just phenomenal.    (01)

I want to let everyone know that I have already posted the audio
recording and a raw (unedited) version of the chat-transcript to the
session page now.
See under:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_12_17#nid24NQ    (02)

While it will take me a bit more to clean-up the chat transcript, and
a lot more work by our track champions to cull and synthesize the
input, I thought some of you may find the raw transcript useful too,
in the mean time.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy