[ontology-summit] Ontolog Session: Towards a Quantities and Units of Mea

To: Ontology Summit 2009 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:54:56 -0700
With appreciations to EdBarkmeyer, FrankOlken, HowardMason & SteveRay
who put further effort into getting things organized, we are about
ready to roll out the subject session.    (01)

Ontolog Panel Discussion Session: "Towards a Quantities and Units of
Measure Ontology-based Standard"    (02)

Again, this will be in our usual augmented conference call panel
discussion format:
(note that this will be on a Friday, not our usual Thursday event time slot)    (03)

* Date: Friday, June 19, 2009
* Start Time: 12:00pm EDT / 9:00am PDT / 6:00pm CEST / 5:00pm BST / 16:00 UTC
* * ref: World Clock -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=6&day=19&year=2009&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=224
* Expected Call Duration: 2.0~2.5 hours    (04)

The developing session page is
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_06_19    (05)

Please sign yourself up on that page to register your attendance (or
rsvp by emailing me <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> offline.)    (06)

These events, like all other Ontolog virtual events, are open and free
of charge. Anyone who is interested, or (better still) who may have
something to contribute, is welcome. Please refer to event details on
the session page, to which the hyperlink is given above, where you
will find session agenda, conference call dial-in, slides and other
pertinent information. Feel free to pass this invitation along to
colleagues who may also find these sessions to be of interest.    (07)

The sessions will be recorded and made available in a publicly
accessible archive. Therefore, before participating, please make sure
you are cognizant of our IPR policy (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32).    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (09)

P.S.  I need all panelists to be aware that the titles and abstracts
of their briefing are due *now* ... and slides are due by end-of-day
Wednesday 17-Jun-2009.
--    (010)