Re: [ontology-summit] founding members meeting' , ownership of 'open ont

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 00:53:25 -0400
Paola,    (01)

You aren't taking my joke about patenting the word "open" seriously, are you?    (02)

=ppy    (03)

P.S.  as mentioned the OOR Initiative is independent of
OntologySummit2008 (and even the [ontolog-forum].) Therefore, please
take your OOR-Initiative-related issues up with me, Leo or Mike
off-line. Thanks.  =ppy