[ontology-summit] [requirements] Top three (3) services you expect from

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:40:41 -0700
Leo asked a simple, yet useful question at Thursday's (2008.03.27"
OOR-Panel discussion "An Open Ontology Repository: Rationale,
Expectations & Requirements - Session-1" ...    (01)

  LeoObrst: Question to all: What is the most important service that
an OOR could provide to you, as a
          content provider? What is the next most important? and the
next? ... namely the top 3 services.    (02)

 (I  transcribed the last bits of it from his verbal request during
the discussion into the chat transcript.  =ppy)    (03)

Those who were there give some very interesting answers. See:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_03_27#nid1CJJ    (04)

In fact, it will be great for everyone on this list, if you see
yourself as an ontological artifact provider that would be hosting
that content on an Open Ontology Repository (OOR),    (05)

       *What would be YOUR top three  services* ?    (06)

Treat this as a survey, and send your response by replying to this, so
we can capture the input through this thread. (Someone could then roll
up the answer, I guess, afterwards.)    (07)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy