Re: [ontology-summit] Fw: [ontolog-forum] Invitation to July 17-18 wrksh

To: "susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx" <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>, "Denise Bedford" <dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Leo Obrst" <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:23:36 -0400
All,    (01)

I think Denise' suggestion is great.    (02)

May I propose this ...    (03)

  ... we move Leo's talk in front of Denise' within the Panel-2 group ...    (04)

that way, I think the talks will flow better and we also will be
better able to figure out if we have the few extra minutes (because
that depends both on how well we manage the timing of our panelists,
as well as whether our entire segment can start as scheduled.)    (05)

I have tentatively move our draft agenda around to reflect that.
Please take a look at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FollowUp/CewPanel#nid12XH    (06)

If no one has serious objections, we can push that over to Susan's
real agenda tomorrow morning. OK?    (07)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy