[ontology-summit] Slides for the two Ontolog panels at CEW#63 - 17 & 18-

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Follow-up" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 10:12:27 -0700
Just to update everyone,

1. I acknowledge receiving the slide deck(s) from Frank Olken. Thank you, Frank.

2. The work-in-progress slides will be uploaded, and staged, at:
  http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/wip/cew-63/
  ... please check them out.

3. I will need to roll up the Jul-17 OntologySummit2007-lessons-learned slides into one deck, therefore, I'll need to wait a bit more ... please send yours (1~3 slides) in, if you haven't already.

4. When we have our program cleaned up, we (I or someone) will move the whole agenda segments, from our working page [1], to Susan's workshop page [2].

  [1]  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_FollowUp/CewPanel#nid12SN
  [2.1]  http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/TowardsStabilityInInformationSharing_2007_07_17#nid3MIV
  [2.2]  http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/TowardsStabilityInInformationSharing_2007_07_17#nid3MPZ

5. We'll also moved the final (presentation version) of the slides to Susan's workshop file-repository. Since Frank's deck is ready to go, I've already uploaded them accordingly (although it's still not linked to the session page yet, as we have not finalized our agenda.) As such, Frank's slides are now also accessible as:
  http://colab.cim3.net/file/work/Expedition_Workshop/2007-07-17_TowardsStableMeaningAndRecordsPreservation/nsf_ontology_applications--FrankOlken_20070718.pdf
(besides being still at our staging file-share as: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/wip/cew-63/nsf_ontology_applications--FrankOlken_20070718a.pdf )

6. Ref. the briefing slides, I still need the briefing decks from Elisa, Denise, Leo, as well as Josh/Sudarsan.

6a. A recent exchange I had with Frank would be applicable to everyone else on this roster too: *speakers please note*
//
As we discussed on the phone just now, your deck with 19 slides would be good for completeness purposes, but since the brief will be only 10 minutes (15 min. max.), you'll probably only be able to go over a subset (say, 5~6) of that during the session. Given the fact that we have a remote audience too, please make sure you *always* mention it when you advance slides, and call out the slide number you are on, during the talk.
//

Regards.  =ppy