Re: [ontology-summit] [ontolog-forum] REA ontology conference--available

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 07:23:03 -0700
Sounds great, Bill & Duane. Thank you.    (01)

You might consider including into that update, your insights from the
exercise of "populating" ISO 15944-4 into the OntologySummit2007
framework (ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Population_Session#nid10PE)
which I personally found to be enlightening, and which calls for
further exchange among the community.    (02)

Since we'll be discussing follow-ups from OntologySummit2007 at the
next Ontolog Thursday (Jun-7) conference call, it'll be great if both
of you (and, of course, others who are interesting) could join us too
then. See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_06_07
.... RSVP appreciated.    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy