Re: [ontology-summit] REVISED: Ontology Summit 2007: Framework Schedule,

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:15:33 +0200
Thanks Leo
I ll be on skype soon, and will phone in from the remote dial up line
5 minutes or so before my slot. Not sure if I need to navigate the
slides from the tool, or can just comment them reding from my local
copy
Let us have any further instructions before our sessions begin
have a great summit all
cheers
PDM    (01)

On 4/23/07, Obrst, Leo J. <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> By popular demand, a slight revision to our Framework session, with 10
> minute slots for the position speakers. This will give us much more
> time for discussion, which we will probably need.
>
> I hope this does not inconvenience anyone, and I look forward to good
> discussion.
>
> OntologySummit2007: "Framework" Session, April 23, 2007
>
> 8:30 AM Welcome, Objective
> 8:50 AM Participants Self-Introduction
> 9:00 AM Goals of this Session & Structure - LeoObrst, session co-chair
>
> 9:05 AM The Draft "Framework" - LeoObrst & MichaelGruninger
> 9:30 AM WernerCeusters: "A Realist View on Ontology" (slides)
> 9:40 AM PeterYim
> 9:50 AM PaolaDiMaio
> 10:00 AM        Break
> 10:10 AM        TomGruber
> 10:20 AM        DeborahMcGuinness
> 10:30 AM        DeniseBedford: "Ontology Assessment - Proposed
> Framework and Methodology" (slides)
> 10:40 AM        KenBaclawski: "OntologySummit2007_Survey: Issues"
> (slides)
> 10:50 AM        General Discussion & Conclusions
> 12:00 PM        Adjournment

> Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
> lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
> Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
> Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA

Paola Di Maio
School of IT, MFU.ac.th