Re: [ontology-summit] Final sync-up before the 4/23&24 summit meetings

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:27:30 -0700
I just learned that registration for on-site attendance has already
closed yesterday. For those who still want to make it, please e-mail
me immediately. We might still be able to get you registered before
the end of the working day (Eastern Time) today.    (01)

Otherwise, please sign yourself up for remote attendance, by posting
your name and sessions you plan to attend onto the wiki register
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007/RemoteAttendees)
or e-mailing me (off-line, please) between now and Friday Apr-20.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy