ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] Session Plans [was - Proceedings: ONTOLOG

To: ontology-based-standards <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:12:43 -0700
Richard & All,    (01)

For the co-champions of your S7 sub-team, the email addresses are:    (02)

 Simon Spero <sesuncedu@xxxxxxxxx>
 Richard Martin <richardm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Mark Johnson <mark.johnson@xxxxxxx>
 Ken Baclawski <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Adam Wyner <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>    (03)

... in general, if you click on a person's name on the wiki, you will
be able to find out (most probably) more about them including their
email addresses - say, at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyBasedStandards#nid3YT4    (04)

Regards. =ppy