ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] scheduling session speakers

To: "ontology-based-standards@ontolog cim3. net" <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 14:18:35 -0700

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the suggestion.

We, unfortunately,  missed you at the earlier community planning sessions - the brainstorm for OntologyBasedStandards mini-series: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_07_18 , and the subsequent event scheduling session: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_09_12

... as a result, this new proposed session of yours could probably only be scheduled after OntologySummit2014 (after Apr-2014, presumably) along with those planned sessions that we cannot fit into this year.

That said, I would encourage you to start a thread to discuss this topic on the [ontology-based-standards] mailing list here in the mean time. Our community discourse on any topic should take on multiple forms anyway. For those of us who are unfamiliar with the topic (myself included) this will raise the level of interest on this subject matter among the community members too.

Thanks & regards. =ppy