ontology-based-standards

Re: [ontology-based-standards] Session Plans [was - Proceedings: ONTOLOG

To: ontology-based-standards <ontology-based-standards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:17:19 -0400
Peter,

I have a person, Simon Cox (CSIRO), from Australia who might present in the O&M work that he now has a proposed ontology for.  Due to the time differences he won't be able to confirm till he is back in Australia next week - he was at RDA this week where we spoke. I'll put he down as tentative and we'll see if he can confirm later.

Someone like Phillip C. Dibner (in CA usually) might be a backup...

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear OntologyBasedStandards Session Co-champions,

This is a friendly reminder ...

> * All session champions: please coordinate offline, or discuss online
> via the mailing lists, and supply your session plans to the respective
> mailing lists (see above) within one week from this date (i.e.
> on/before Sunday 22-Sep-2013), specifying:
> //
> Session date
> Session Title
> Name of co-champions
> Session co-chairs
> Content to be covered / Session Abstract
> (Confirmed or) Candidate panelists
> //
> ... Input, ideas suggestions, recommendation from other co-organizers
> and the community are solicited and appreciated, as always. However,
> do note that session co-champions are empowered to make (practically)
> all decisions for their sessions.

Kindly send your session plan to this thread before the end of this week.

Thanks & regards. =ppy