ontolog-invitation

Re: [iaoa-general] Ontology Summit 2010: Launch Event - Thu 2009.12.10;

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, iaoa-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, protege-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, KMgov <kmgov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 10:47:09 -0800
= *REMINDER* =    (01)

OntologySummit2010: "Creating the Ontologists of the Future" - Launch Event    (02)

The subject event is happening tomorrow - Thursday, 10-Dec-2009 -
10:30am PST / 1:30pm EST / 7:30pm CET / 6:30pm GMT / 18:30 UTC    (03)

Dial-in & Session details at:
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2009_12_10    (04)

If you are an ontologist or one who is aspired to be one, if you are a
potential employers of ontologists, if you are an educator of
ontologists of the future, or if you are just interested in the topic,
you want to engage in the upcoming Summit activities. Those of you who
haven't yet registered to join us tomorrow, please do so NOW! ...
*RSVP* by emailing the sender (<mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, offline
please)  or add yourself directly to the session page if you are
already an Ontolog or prior-year ontology-summit community member) so
that we can prepare enough resources to support everyone.    (05)

We shall look forward to your participation tomorrow!    (06)

Regards.  =ppy