Please join us at next week’s Ontolog Forum Session on Thursday, 26 May 2011:
Update on the International Association for Ontology and its Applications (IAOA):
You Can Make a Valuable Contribution Internationally to Ontology and its Applications!
9:30am PDT / 12:30pm EDT / 6:30pm CEST / 5:30pm BST / 1:30pm BRT / 1:30am JST / 16:30 UTC (ref. world clock for other time zones)
* 2011_05_26 - Thursday: Panel Session: IAOA Organization and Activities Update - Co-chairs: Dr. Leo Obrst & Professor Michael
Gruninger - http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_05_26
Update on IAOA: You Can Make a Valuable Contribution Internationally to Ontology and its Applications!
Panel Discussion: Value of IAOA Membership
1) What is IAOA? (Nicola Guarino)
2) What has IAOA accomplished the first year? (John Bateman)
3) IAOA Membership, 2010-2011 (Laure Vieu)
4) FOIS 2010 and FOIS 2012 (Michael Gruninger)
5) Ontology Summit 2011: Making the Case for Ontology (Leo Obrst)
6) IAOA Summer Institute in Applied Ontology 2011, July 2011 (Werner Kuhn)
7) New Committees, Special Interest Groups (Giancarlo Guizzardi)
8) Future IAOA Activities and Issues, IAOA Advisory Board (Nicola Guarino, John Bateman)
Final interactive segment: expectations and answers - Why should I join IAOA?
We hope to see you all there!
Michael and Leo